Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Me - stylish? Aww, shucks!

I've been given the:


by Kim at Sailing Into First Grade

Thanks, bloggy buddy!

Since I've received this award I have to:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. (check!)

2. Share 7 things about yourself. (check!)

~ I have been happily married to my husband Shawn for nearly 9 years - we've been together for 13!

~ I am the proud mommy of one super-cool kid named Jackson.

~ I am currently student teaching in a kindergarten class. I'll be done the day before Good Friday. I'm already starting to get chocked up at the thought of leaving my kinder kids. :(

~ I will {finally!} graduate in May with my degree! Woot! It's been a L_O_N_G time coming.

~I had the most ah-mazing opportunity to teach overseas in Cambodia last May. It has forever changed my life as a person. You can read about it here.

~ In my spare time, my favorite hobby is browsing through the many great teacher blogs on the 'net for great ideas to enhance my {future} little learners' time in my classroom.

~ I am beginning the job search. I cannot wait until I have my very own classroom full of eager learners!


3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.(check!)

What The Teacher Wants! {LOVE} this blog! It is such an awesome resource. This blog is always one of my go-to blogs for ideas and inspiration.

Growing Kinders This blog always has super-cute printables to use for every theme and holiday. This really helps a newbie like me!

Little Learners Lounge
I just {love} the coll ideas this teacher mommy does with her sweet little one at home. (Mommy Hugs!)

Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten This teacher's support for her student teacher makes my heart happy! As a student/beginning teacher that support means the world.

First Grade Fun This blog has such cool music in her playlist! My son {loves} it when I visit her blog. :)

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about this award (check!)

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!






1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for passing this award on to me! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete